The forum has a management group who deal with the day to day development of the plan, with the wider forum overseeing their work. Group members are from a variety of backgrounds and all are passionate about their work to make Hoylake a better place.
- Nigel Blacow is a retired Chartered Surveyor who lives on North Parade. He was a keen surfer for many years and a member of Surfers against Sewage. Consequently he has a particular interest in the promenade, foreshore and environment. He became involved with Hoylake Vision to preserve the best of Hoylake and to try to influence inevitable future changes in a positive manner for the benefit of the whole community.
- Maureen Hanson is a retired lawyer from Wirral having grown up in Greasby. “In 2000 Hoylake which was a friendly, familiar place where we spent many days at the swimming baths, cinema and beach became home. I practised Family Law in Liverpool until 2009 after which I advised a Health Trust. I am now retired and am passionate about many things including conservation and the participation of the individual in the decision making process, so really Vision is a perfect fit. I am hoping that Vision will be instrumental in steering Hoylake towards it being a vibrant and relevant town in the future.”
- Mark Howard (Chair) runs a small communications business providing photography, design and consultancy services for third sector organisations. He is a volunteer director of Hoylake Village Life with a particular focus on Hoylake Community Cinema, the Hoylake Beacon Steering Group and the “Sustainable Vision for Hoylake Beach” project. Along with former forum members Matt Biagetti and Richard Stowe, he established Hoylake Vision Community Planning Forum in 2011, in order to broaden and formalise community consultation processes and to better equip the community to shape future development in Hoylake.
- Andrew Lawton is an Accountant who lives with his wife and young family in Hoylake. He joined the Vision team in September 2019 hoping to help sustain and build on the positive momentum and vibrancy that it has already contributed to the area, to the benefit of those who live, work and visit Hoylake.
- Chris Moore CBE (Acting Secretary/Treasurer) Hoylake resident. Ex RAF Group Captain. Secretary RLGC 1993/2008. Chair of Hoylake Conservation Area.
- Jon Morgan works in the Finance Industry. He moved back to the Wirral, where he grew up, when his children were entering the education system. His main aim was to give them a safe and stable base for their education and social life; Hoylake did just that. With retirement perhaps three or four years off, Jon is keen to begin to put something back into an area which has proved perfect for giving his children a good start to life.
- Vicky Ponsonby is landlady of the Lake Public House and is a Trustee and Development Co-ordinator of North Liverpool Foodbank.
- Julian Priest Hoylake resident. Architectural technician, volunteer with Hoylake Village Life / Hoylake Community Cinema, Hoylake Christmas Lights Group; Hoylake Beacon Steering Group, Trustee of Parade Community Centre Hoylake.
- Alexandra Woods is a Hoylake resident. She is a public policy professional and research analyst currently undertaking a PhD.