The forum has a management group who deal with the day to day development of the plan, with the wider forum overseeing their work. Group members are from a variety of backgrounds and all are passionate about their work to make Hoylake a better place.
- Mark Howard (Chair) Hoylake resident. Proprietor of 25 Educational, communications consultancy for third sector organisations. Volunteer with Hoylake Village Life / Hoylake Community Cinema, Hoylake Beacon Steering Group.
- Julian Priest Hoylake resident. Architectural technician, volunteer with Hoylake Village Life / Hoylake Community Cinema, Hoylake Christmas Lights Group; Hoylake Beacon Steering Group, Trustee of Parade Community Centre Hoylake.
- Alexandra Woods Hoylake resident. Public policy professional and data analyst.
- Michael Coates Hoylake resident. Youth and Community worker.
- Nigel Blacow Hoylake resident. Retired Chartered Surveyor.
- Samantha Gittoes Hoylake resident. Lawyer
- Chris Moore CBE (Acting Secretary/Treasurer) Hoylake resident. Ex RAF Group Captain. Secretary RLGC 1993/2008. Chair of Hoylake Conservation Area.