The forum has a management group who deal with the day to day development of the plan, with the wider forum overseeing their work. Group members are from a variety of backgrounds and all are passionate about their work to make Hoylake a better place.
- Mark Howard (Chair) runs a small communications business providing photography, design and consultancy services for third sector organisations. He is a volunteer director of Hoylake Village Life with a particular focus on Hoylake Community Cinema, the Hoylake Beacon Steering Group and the “Sustainable Vision for Hoylake Beach” project. Along with former forum members Matt Biagetti and Richard Stowe, he established Hoylake Vision Community Planning Forum in 2011, in order to broaden and formalise community consultation processes and to better equip the community to shape future development in Hoylake.
- Julian Priest Hoylake resident. Architectural technician, volunteer with Hoylake Village Life / Hoylake Community Cinema, Hoylake Christmas Lights Group; Hoylake Beacon Steering Group, Trustee of Parade Community Centre Hoylake.
- Alexandra Woods is a Hoylake resident. She is a public policy professional and reserach analyst currently undertaking a PhD.
- Michael Coates Hoylake resident. Youth and Community worker.
- Jon Morgan works in the Finance Industry. He moved back to the Wirral, where he grew up, when his children were entering the education system. His main aim was to give them a safe and stable base for their education and social life; Hoylake did just that. With retirement perhaps three or four years off, Jon is keen to begin to put something back into an area which has proved perfect for giving his children a good start to life.
- Nigel Blacow is a retired Chartered Surveyor who lives on North Parade. He was a keen surfer for many years and a member of Surfers against Sewage. Consequently he has a particular interest in the promenade, foreshore and environment. He became involved with Hoylake Vision to preserve the best of Hoylake and to try to influence inevitable future changes in a positive manner for the benefit of the whole community.
- Andrew Lawton is an Accountant who lives with his wife and young family in Hoylake. He joined the Vision team in September 2019 hoping to help sustain and build on the positive momentum and vibrancy that it has already contributed to the area, to the benefit of those who live, work and visit Hoylake.
- Vicky Ponsonby is landlady of the Lake Public House and is a Trustee and Development Co-ordinator of North Liverpool Foodbank.
- Chris Moore CBE (Acting Secretary/Treasurer) Hoylake resident. Ex RAF Group Captain. Secretary RLGC 1993/2008. Chair of Hoylake Conservation Area.