The forum has a management group who deal with the day to day development of the plan, with the wider forum overseeing their work. Group members are from a variety of backgrounds and all are passionate about their work to make Hoylake a better place.
- Peter Edwards (Chair) Hoylake resident. Principal of locally based national law firm Peter Edwards Law, specialising in mental health issues.
- Mark Howard Hoylake resident with young family. Proprietor of Twenty Five Educational, communications consultancy for third sector organisations Volunteer with Hoylake Village Life and Hoylake Community Cinema.
- Stewart Lowther Hoylake resident with young family. Chartered Environmentalist. Managing Director of Atmos Consulting.
- Chris Moore CBE (Secretary/Treaasurer) Hoylake resident. Ex RAF Group Captain. Secretary RLGC 1993/2008. Chairman Hoylake Conservation Area.
- Richard Stowe Hoylake resident. Local Govt HE professional (Youth & Community).
- Julian Priest Architectural technician, Trustee of Parade Events Ltd, volunteer with Hoylake Community Cinema and Hoylake Village Life, Secretary of Wirral Sandyacht Club.
- Alexandra Woods Appointment to be confirmed
A full list of Forum members (December 2016, to be updated May 2017) is available here: FORUM MEMBERS 12.16.