The forum has a management group who deal with the day to day development of the plan, with the wider forum overseeing their work. Group members are from a variety of backgrounds and all are passionate about their work to make Hoylake a better place.
- Mark Howard (Chair) Hoylake resident. Proprietor of 25 Educational, communications consultancy for third sector organisations Volunteer with Hoylake Village Life / Hoylake Community Cinema.
- Stewart Lowther Hoylake resident with young family. Chartered Environmentalist. Managing Director of Atmos Consulting Ltd.
- Chris Moore CBE (Secretary/Treasurer) Hoylake resident. Ex RAF Group Captain. Secretary RLGC 1993/2008. Chair of Hoylake Conservation Area.
- Richard Stowe Hoylake resident. Local Govt HE professional (Youth & Community).
- Julian Priest Architectural technician, volunteer with Hoylake Village Life / Hoylake Community Cinema and Hoylake Christmas Lights Group; Secretary of Wirral Sandyacht Club; Trustee of Parade Community Centre Hoylake.
- Alexandra Woods Hoylake resident with young family. Public policy professional and data analyst.
- Michael Coates Hoylake resident. Youth and Community worker.
- Nigel Blacow Hoylake resident. Retired Chartered Surveyor.