Wirral Council agreed to designate the Hoylake Community Planning Forum on 30 April 2013.
The community planning forum will have a life of five years.
Further information can be obtained from the Wirral Council website.
- Original Neighbourhood Plan Boundary submitted to DCLG 14.02.11
- Original Neighbourhood Planning Vanguard proposal from Wirral Council submitted to DCLG 14.02.11
- Original Neighbourhood Planning Vanguard application submitted to DCLG on 14.02.11
- New Plans for Wirral neighbourhoods: Wirral Council announcement of Neighbourhood Planning Frontrunners 02.12
- Letter to four Wirral Neighbourhood Plan Frontrunners from Wirral Council detailing DCLG requirement to resubmit applications 27.04.12
- Hoylake Community Planning Forum Designation: Leaders decision on application for designation
- Hoylake Community Planning Forum Constitution 21.07.12
- New application for Designation and boundary clarification 28.08.12
- Hoylake Community Planning Forum: Designation of Neighbourhood Forum and Neighbourhood Forum Area 19.10.12
- Forum Membership Form
- Planning Aid Hoylake Case Study
- RE: TOWN, DISTRICT & LOCAL CENTRE ACTION PLANS: WMBC Announcement and initial meeting
- Hoylake Neighbourhood Development Plan pre-submission consultation draft 17.01.15
- Plan submission acknowledgement letter from WMBC 22.09.15
- Basic Conditions Statement as submitted to WMBC 18.09.15
- Consultation Statement as submitted to WMBC 18.09.15
- Neighbourhood Development Plan as submitted to WMBC 18.09.15
- Report of the examiner April 2016
- REVISED NDP August 2016
- Result of referendum 01.12.16
- Revised Constitution for HV September 2017